Saturday, January 11, 2014

In Pursuit: Juggling

I am sucking at the everyday journaling, mainly because with all the new year's resolutions plus work (job that pays the bills and starting a clothing line) , I don't have time. So I am setting a more realistic goal of once a week.

As of right now in 24 days I will be traveling overseas!!! Whoo!! I am super excited and trying to do and see a much as I can while I am there. This time I am trying to research places that I want to see this time round, and taking less of a back seat this time. Who knows when I'll be traveling back to London, Paris, Bruges, and Wales again?

If anyone out there is actually reading this, would love to hear some recommended places to visit! 

Recently I came across this DIY video from "because I am addicted". Its a DIY video to make your own vitamin citrus water, and maybe it'll be good for the flight across the pond. More to come on whether I'll make it or not.



Anywho a little bit of my favorite part of the apartment.










No comments:

Post a Comment