Thursday, January 16, 2014

In Pursuit: Rolling with Age

25 Has so far brought: 

Starting a company. Realizing that it's right in front of my face, I just need to make it happen. 

The process in which I think is different, but somewhat more often than not, unable to clearly communicate in a way that is more universal. More specifically I don't know how to communicate through writing, clearly. My grammar sucks. 

I use commas stylistically, . My grammar, sucks. 

Wearing lipstick can be fun. 

Its okay to take naps.

Embracing the unknown, because unknowingness will never cease. 

Saving money. 

Saggier boobs, need better bras. 

Appreciation for deeper level conversations. 

Oh my favorite, stretching is my best friend before the following activities: working out, dancing in the kitchen (specifically in underwear. why underwear, I don't know.), well you know, yoga, sitting on train in one position too long, or even an airplane. 

Photos of life lately 


Beautiful light in Soho. 

Our new painting by Michelle Arams

Waiting for the Train as usual. 

Burgundy lippy. Actually really like it. Revlon-Sultry Sable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment