Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014: I am going to do it!

Okay so this year I am going to do it! I am going to write a post on my blog everyday for a year.

I figure I am living in one of the most amazing parts of the country, why not write about it.

So to get everyone up to date, I have been living in New York for about a year and three months. I have an internship, yes only one, under my belt at Suno. I have a part time job at Warby Parker, and live in Brooklyn.

Hopefully this blog will be motivation to start exploring more of New York and post my favorite spots, neighborhoods, etc.

In addition to starting off with the New Year, I am proud to announce that  and I am starting a clothing line with one of my best friends and partner Rory, called Bluestem Highway (our tumblr, website in the works).  Look forward to our collection launching later this year, here in New York and in Kansas City!!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!! Here's to keeping to my goals this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment